Last Updated: Dec, 2024
Information We Collect
- **Personal Identification
Information (PII):** This includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide through our contact forms, newsletter sign-ups, or client onboarding processes.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Rocket Launch Media may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To Send Periodic Emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.